Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Morning Running


             Running is very beneficial form of exercise and can help you jump start your day. In the summer I always try to run in the morning. When I run in the morning I normally feel more accomplished during the day and I don’t have to worry about running the rest of the day.
 
During the summer one thing I have to worry about is that the temperature is always increasing during the day and can be very unbearable to run in so if I run in the morning I can avoid some of the heat by running when it is still a little cool out. If I wait until later on in the day I also tend to find that I have less motivation later on then I did earlier in the day. If I run later on in the day I normally have already showered and don’t want to shower again or I want to go hang out with my friends instead of running so it seems to be easier for me to get my run done in the morning because I normally have more motivation to run.
 
I am normally more likely to run if I run in the morning then if I plan on running later in the day. I normally set my alarm and force myself to get up and run. I can also go and run at school at eight in the morning and then I can run with my teammates so I don’t have to run by myself. If I don’t set my alarm and wake up early I will normally sit around when I wake up for a few hours and am lazy for the rest of the day and when I do decide that I should run it is normally to hot so I normally have to wait until after I eat super when the temperature is starting to drop a little and it is normally not fun to try running a few miles on a full stomach.
 
I try to run every day during the summer but I normally skip a few days especially when I don’t run right away in the morning when I wake up. It is easier to run in the morning when it is still isn’t too hot outside and I still have some motivation left to run. When I don’t run in the morning I find it hard to find a time when I will run later in the day. (414)

           

No comments:

Post a Comment